Its official

apuszczalowski

Crap, at first it was kind of funny talking about how many Amerks we had, but now it's getting just plain ridiculous. We literally will have two full forward lines of Amerks on the roster and if Peters get suspended, you can add another. I vote for Dylan Hunter to get the next call up, let's see if he's as scrappy as his dad.

Any guesses on what the lines will be? Gut check time. Again.

Oh, we're going to have a potpourri of lines tomorrow night I believe. I wonder if the Amerks can postpone some of their upcoming games. Going to see them will be like watching a high school team at this point.

At least we get some size and a little toughness with MM.

Mancari

Oh, we're going to have a potpourri of lines tomorrow night I believe. I wonder if the Amerks can postpone some of their upcoming games. Going to see them will be like watching a high school team at this point.

Lindy may be the best coach in the league at doing this. The way he turned the guys around last night after a really bad first period where Ottawa controlled the puck and the flow of the game -- it was incredible. Don't forget they were down 2-0 and looked lifeless before Drury netted one at the end of the first. Then the guys came out of the locker room and rung up two before the melee. The roster tomorrow night will have a lot of people scratching their heads, but if anyone can do it Lindy and the Sabes can.

Archived