Some Quick Help With the Buffalo Sabres On MSG......

sven233

Hey guys. I am hoping you can help me out here. We are going to my Grandmothers tonight and we want to catch the game. The problem is, I am totally unfamiliar with the Dish Network lineup. I am only used to DirecTV and Time Warner. I have never had to watch a game on Dish Network.

So, I am hoping to get some help here. I believe my Grandma has the basic package through Dish Network (maybe called America's Top 100 or something?), and I am not sure if she will even get the game.

Does anyone know if you can see Sabres games with a basic Dish Network package? If so, what channel will the game be on? She does not have HD programming or any additional sports package that I know of. I am hoping she gets the game somewhere.

Please let me know if she gets the game and what channel it is on! Thank you for your help guys! I can't miss a game!!!!!

I subscribe to DishNetwork and love it. But I live outside of Philly. I buy the Season Ticket and see every Sabre game with Rick and Jim doing the call. Without the ticket, the only Sabre game I'd get would be when they're on Versus (which is on Network's top tier package). I suspect if you live in Bflo, you're out of luck, but that's just a guess. Look at the bright side and spend some quality time with your gram.

Thanks for the help guys. We were not able to see the game, but I did dvd it and am watching it now. I got home in time to see the shootout live which was pretty exciting (we truly miss max and kotalik). Too bad we couldn't pull out the win. But, a point is good with all the roster turnover lately. Man, I hope this team can be and STAY healthy in the playoffs. It just wouldn't be good at all if a team with as much talent as we have does not get a fair shot at the Cup because we are playing short-handed again. If they get beat, let the be beaten with their full roster in place. Not because the Rochester Americans have to play because the Buffalo Sabres are hurt again and have half a roster.

Oh well.....gonna be a struggle the rest of the way. Let's just hope we can keep it together.

Archived