Help!!!

imnotreallyscott

Which Jersey should I get?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Sure Star Power - of these two, which should I get?

• Afinogenov
    • Vanek
  2. 2. Dark Horses - which of these three should I get?

• Connolly
    • Paetsch
    • Paille
  3. 3. Overall - of the 6, which should I buy?

• Afinogenov
    • Vanek
    • Connolly
    • Paetsch
    • Paille
    • Or, drop the worry and get the Briere jersey.

Jerseys are available again on NHL.com. I can get any player I want. So, here's my wish list/reasoning. Help me decide please. I can only get one jersey.

Drury and Briere are both out because of the pending off season move. I don't want to get a jersey for a guy who may leave the team.

Miller is out because I want a goal scorer.

So, this leaves me with the following:

Pure Star Power/Front Runners -

Vanek

Afinogenov

Dark Horses -

Connolly

Paetsch

I keep going back to the Paetsch jersey as an interesting one to buy. However, I would hate to order this and have the Sabres package him off somewhere this year or this offseason. Paille is in the same boat.

Connolly is obviously a tough one because of the injuries. Will he be here for a long time and good for a long time? Or are these injuries going to be consistent and reoccurring :censored: ?

I tend to like both of my dark horses better than my front runners...and Paille behind the front runners....but the front runners are obviously a much more secure buy.

So everyone...help me out. Work with me here! :beer:

I think Vanek is the safest bet, I have a feeling he'll be here 10+ years. I don't see us letting him go unless his production drops off the face off the earth. Paetsch is too risky because it's only his first long stint with the team, Paille is in the same boat/we have a glut of forwards. Connolly, well, you have to admit that another hit to the head is going to end his career unless he finds a way to avoid headshots like Lindros has somehow managed to do. Briere is likely gone IMO and Max may follow in the next couple years just because we have some talented young forwards that are going to be given a shot in the NHL.

Archived