Anaheim and Colorado On VS Tonight 9PM

bob_sauve28

Good game. Colorado needs a win and Anahiem hasn't been playing well, so i think they want a big game tonight. I thinking 3-2 Colorado but a real tight game, lots of scoring chances and fast game.

We really don't get to see many western conference teams anymore, or at least I don't. So I'd like to check out these teams to see what I think of them. And just to watch hockey because I love it :D

We really don't get to see many western conference teams anymore, or at least I don't. So I'd like to check out these teams to see what I think of them. And just to watch hockey because I love it :D

Amen, which is why i got center ice.

Watching Phenoix vs. Tampa Bay, talk about no defense... holy cow, 1st period isn't even over yet and it's 3-2 Tampa. Vinny with 2 goals and St Louis with 1.

I was gonna watch Edmonton vs. Boston, but Edmonton looks very sluggish, very slow to start their 7 game road trip.... looks like they're gonna be sellers.

Atlanta @ Calgary for center ice people should be real good too tonight.

Looking forward to the Ducks game tonight. I've only seen one of their games this year b/c they're out there in the West. I've heard the hype all year, let's see how good they are tonight.

IDK how well they will play tonight or if this is what you will see in a month, because their in a slump, 3-6 in last 9, and even before that they were stuggling.

Huge game for Colorado though. If they lose this game, their gonna be really close to the end of the road, esspicially since their about to go to 3 stright road games (calgary two in a row and vancouver), not the easiest of games ahead for them. Flames are almost unbeatable at home and the Cauncks aren't that bad either.

I just noticed that Brad May is on Colorado in this game... I havent heard his name in awhile I didnt know he still played.

No way do i want him in Buffalo, but, in the 2 games he's played this season, he has played well. He definetly wants to get another chance for a Stanley Cup.

Archived