WTB Home Tickets May 5-10

nap0leon

Is there anyone out there with Season tickets that would be willing to sell a pair of their playoff tickets (provided that the Sabres make the playoffs, that they advance far enough, and that there is a home game anytime from May 5th through May 10th)?

My wife has never been to Buffalo, but when we started dating she started watching the hockey games with me and has become an ardent Sabres fan. Since we live in North Carolina, I was able to get tickets for a two of the Eastern Conference Finals games last year. She had a blast, but was not happy with the razzing provided by the home-team fans (she was told to put down her "Maximum Afinogenovagain" sign even though she was holding it up during a break in play).

My wife and I are going to be traveling to Ohio for my sister's Senior Recital on May 4th and her graduiation is May 12th. Since we will have an entire week of "nothing to do" in between those events and we will only be a "mere" 6 hours from Buffalo, tickets to a game would be super special.

Contact me directly at SabreFan@dahlin.ws

Thanks!

jason

• SDS locked this topic