San Jose

Mr.Christopher

They look weak defensively. They look a bit shaky. Gave up some great chances to Minnesota in the first period.

I'm watching as well and I don't see what all the hype is in the west about San Jose. I get into arguments with their fans and their only point is, "WE KICKED YOUR ASS LAST SEASON SABRES SUCKKK!"... obviously referring to our 5-0 loss to SJ, in the ONLY time we played them.

Whatever, I guess we'll see if we meet in the playoffs.

I'm watching as well and I don't see what all the hype is in the west about San Jose. I get into arguments with their fans and their only point is, "WE KICKED YOUR ASS LAST SEASON SABRES SUCKKK!"... obviously referring to our 5-0 loss to SJ, in the ONLY time we played them.

Whatever, I guess we'll see if we meet in the playoffs.

Exactly. It isn't great when 4 of your 6 defensemen are very young, it really shows little depth if you have really young guys as the majoirty of your defense. Big deal a 19 year old kid is palying, they have nobody else to play.

Yeah i'm not too impressed either. Their top 2 lines are scary and their 3rd line of Brown and Grier is just a shutdown line, they can't score. Their other line can't score either. Their deadly on the PP.

Their defense takes too many stupid penalties and their offense is build like for a offensive league but their defense is build for the old NHL. Vlasic and Carle are excellent players though. But besides those, and those 2 are very young, their defense can't really move the puck up the ice and it ruins their flow of play, where as our offense is on the same page with the defense.

Archived