Two questions:

Ramsey05

1) What's with all these injuries? Are these guys just fragile? Your opinions?

2) Lately I've seen a lot of undisciplined play, though it hasn't resulted in losses for the Sabres all that much. Could this become a problem in the future? Specifically, I mean un-necessary hooking penalties and shooting the puck over the glass.

I love this team, just don't want to see them slack off the pace they've set so far.

i dont know, i do know that injuries are part of the game and every team in all sports deals with them...luckily we have such a deep team with so many talented players, we should be in good shape and better off than most other teams in the league.

Its a long season, I think this team is focused.... they have ONE goal this season, winning the Cup. Once you have that taste in your mouth and a sense of what you can accomplish its hard to let go, until its done. This team never gives up. With that said, I think Lindy needs to be a little tougher on these guys, I sense almost a relaxed attitude from him that may rub off on the players. Who knows if thats true, though.

The injuries suck, but i don't think it's a huge deal ... a lot of teams have guys hurt, I put a long-ass list in a previous post, I couldtry to find it ... add Cheechoo to it now too ... lots of teams have injuries.

There's no doubt they need to stay out of the penalty box. They are the better team on just about every night, why make it easier on the opponent. undisciplined penalties and turnovers can derail any team. But those thing have never become a problem for long stretches under Ruff, so I am not too worried.

Archived