Hockey Cards

rickshaw

Hey gang.

We are moving in a few weeks and I have a bunch of old hockey cards I don't want any longer.

I've got a stack of Sabres cards from the early 90's. Anyone want them??? There are probably 50 or so I've piled up.

I've also got about 2000-3000 cards as well that I don't want. Upper Deck 90 and 91/92 also some Score cards.

I'd like to get something back for them, but not looking to break anyone. I just don't have time to ebay them etc. Make me an offer. Sorry to come in here and sound like I'm trying to be a business man, but I've got so much packing to do as it is. I'd hate to just toss these all out but if push comes to shove, the garbage man will be getting them.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. If not, that's cool.

Go Sabres!

Hey gang.

We are moving in a few weeks and I have a bunch of old hockey cards I don't want any longer.

I've got a stack of Sabres cards from the early 90's. Anyone want them??? There are probably 50 or so I've piled up.

I've also got about 2000-3000 cards as well that I don't want. Upper Deck 90 and 91/92 also some Score cards.

I'd like to get something back for them, but not looking to break anyone. I just don't have time to ebay them etc. Make me an offer. Sorry to come in here and sound like I'm trying to be a business man, but I've got so much packing to do as it is. I'd hate to just toss these all out but if push comes to shove, the garbage man will be getting them.

Let me know if you are interested in anything. If not, that's cool.

Go Sabres!

Any Peca or McKee?

Archived