STORM SHELTER INFO

Corp000085

wgrz.com has a couple sites listed, but if anyone has a clue about shelters in clarence that would be great. my parents are stuck there, and they're using me for information (my dad has a blackberry that he's been charging with the car-- e-mail communication still works). thanks

wgrz.com has a couple sites listed, but if anyone has a clue about shelters in clarence that would be great. my parents are stuck there, and they're using me for information (my dad has a blackberry that he's been charging with the car-- e-mail communication still works). thanks

Sorry to hear about your parents. Unfortunately, I have no info, but just wanted to post that I hope they can get something worked out.

update: there's a shelter at the clarence high school if anyone needs it. best bet to locate a shelter is to call your local fire department.

Sorry to hear about your parents. Unfortunately, I have no info, but just wanted to post that I hope they can get something worked out.

they have well water, so its imperitive that they get out ASAP since their electric pump is obviously out... (time for a diesel generator if you ask me!!) i just sent my dad an e-mail to his blackberry that the chs is open for service, so hopefully they can get out.

Archived