[Sabre Rattling]Northeast Division Preview Finale Part V ? Buffalo

SabresBeat

Parts I to IV are here : Boston, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 

Kris Baker: My concerns are complacency

Chainshot: Okay, my concerns: Not enough grit in the top 9, too many d who are too similar… I don’t like how the forwards have looked with one another in the scrimmages I’ve seen and the play-by-play I’ve caught. And [...]

http://www.sabresreport.com/blogs/?p=287

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Ummm, just a quick comment - it took me about 10 extra minutes to read that article after trying to figure out some of the nicknames and (apparently) inside jokes. Maybe its because its late, but...

Anyway some parts I could follow, no problem, but I could see a lot of casual fans - especially those who aren't around the team/website/forums all day - struggling to know who you are talking about in some references.

Just my .02 cents...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Ummm, just a quick comment - it took me about 10 extra minutes to read that article after trying to figure out some of the nicknames and (apparently) inside jokes. Maybe its because its late, but...

Anyway some parts I could follow, no problem, but I could see a lot of casual fans - especially those who aren't around the team/website/forums all day - struggling to know who you are talking about in some references.

Just my .02 cents...

That and the fact that they still believe there is a debate over the starting goalie led me to just stop reading.

Good point. I didn't get into any of their conclusions b/c for half the article I had no idea who they were talking about - they threw Jeep out there, and if I didn't already know about Patrick joining the coaching staff, I wouldn't have had any clue as to what they were talking about; it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out who "Tri" was, and Lord help me, I still don't know who "Scud" is. Usually I like the blog but this was tough to follow.

Good point. I didn't get into any of their conclusions b/c for half the article I had no idea who they were talking about - they threw Jeep out there, and if I didn't already know about Patrick joining the coaching staff, I wouldn't have had any clue as to what they were talking about; it took me a good 5 minutes to figure out who "Tri" was, and Lord help me, I still don't know who "Scud" is. Usually I like the blog but this was tough to follow.

If there is a debate about our starting goaltender based on the preseason, I think we need a thread for the debate about whether Marty Brodeur or Scott Clemenson should be starting in NJ.

Archived