Jay Mckee

rickshaw

Let's hope Spacek plays like he did with the Oilers and not like he did when he was with the Jackets.

And as for McKee, we really do not know how much impact the loss of Jay had until we see a lot of this season, will Miller miss all those blocked shots?

Time will tell, but I wish McKee the best

Let's hope Spacek plays like he did with the Oilers and not like he did when he was with the Jackets.

And as for McKee, we really do not know how much impact the loss of Jay had until we see a lot of this season, will Miller miss all those blocked shots?

Time will tell, but I wish McKee the best

The shot blocking will be missed, but often it is a two edged sword esp. if the puck is near the net.

I almost hate to say this, but often Jay was a high priced screen esp. in the first half of last season.

He was most effective blocking shots up high which he was doing consistently in the second half of last season.

Get well soon Jay.

The shot blocking will be missed, but often it is a two edged sword esp. if the puck is near the net.

I almost hate to say this, but often Jay was a high priced screen esp. in the first half of last season.

He was most effective blocking shots up high which he was doing consistently in the second half of last season.

Get well soon Jay.

I agree. Happened from time to time in the playoffs too.

Archived