Individual Game Tix available to all home games

Preds

I have tickets available to select Sabres home games.

1 pair is 100 Level Preferreds at centre ice section 105, row 7 (just 3 games left).

I also have 2-6 seats for most games in section 316 rows 3 and 4. These are nice corner seats on the side the Sabres shoot twice (12 games left).

Of my 8 tix, I'll be using anywhere from 3-6 tickets to about half the games, but will have the remainder available.

Depdending on the game, quantities of 2, 4, 6 or 8 could be available.

If you're interested, send me a PM or email me at sabrestix@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I have tickets available to all the Sabres home games, priced at or below box office pricing (depending on the game).

1 pair is 100 Level Preferreds at centre ice section 105, row 7.

I also have 2-6 seats for most games in section 316 rows 3 and 4. These are nice corner seats on the side the Sabres shoot twice.

Of my 8 tix, I'll be using anywhere from 3-6 tickets to about half the games, but will have the remainder available.

Depdending on the game, quantities of 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 could be available.

If you're interested, send me a PM or email me at sabrestix@gmail.com

yo if the 300 seats and available for tonight or NYR (3 for tonight or 4 for carolina) then call me... i PMed you my mumber.

yo if the 300 seats and available for tonight or NYR (3 for tonight or 4 for carolina) then call me... i PMed you my mumber.

Sorry I can't help you. My 1st available tickets are the November 15th game against Ottawa, where I have 2 tickets available in my section 316 seats row 3 seats, and 4 tickets directly behind them in row 4.

About 2/3's of my tickets are now spoken for. I have 15 games remaining in my center ice seats in section 105, 18 games remaining in my section 316 row 3 seats, and 12 games remaining in my section 316 row 4 seats. Like I stated above, however, I don't have any tickets remaining prior to November 15th.

• 3 weeks later...
  • SDS locked this topic