Off Topic Help

Rayzor32

I don't know of any because i now live in north carolina, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night..

just kidding...

However, if you're financially able, i'd strongly consider getting directv and sunday ticket. If you do the math, you're actually SAVING money by getting the ticket and not going to a bar and eating and drinking. Talk to your landlord if you rent and are concerned about the dish.

If you're not ready to get it yourself, i'm sure someone else has some bar suggestions!

I don't know of any because i now live in north carolina, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night..

just kidding...

However, if you're financially able, i'd strongly consider getting directv and sunday ticket. If you do the math, you're actually SAVING money by getting the ticket and not going to a bar and eating and drinking. Talk to your landlord if you rent and are concerned about the dish.

If you're not ready to get it yourself, i'm sure someone else has some bar suggestions!

I've considerd it many times, BUT I switched from a DISH to Adelphia last year (now time warner) so I could watch hockey (CBC, MSG, OLN)..PLUS it gives me an excuse to go out and drink on a sunday afternoon - if I had Sunday ticket, I'd be a shut in on weekends...

Archived