No checking line could hurt us down the road

LabattBlue

The lack of a checking line or at least a couple of forwards who are defensive oriented hurt us last night against Jagr and will probably kill us come playoff time(if they make it that far).

Gaustad, Mair & Pyatt are a nice set of grinders, but I wouldn't call them our checking line. Therefore, what is Lindy's plan when we goes up against a team with a top notch #1 line?

Seeing Gare last night, makes me long for the days of Ramsey-Luce-Gare, when they could not only check the crap out of the best players in the league, but also pop in 20 goals each.

The lack of a checking line or at least a couple of forwards who are defensive oriented hurt us last night against Jagr and will probably kill us come playoff time(if they make it that far).

Gaustad, Mair & Pyatt are a nice set of grinders, but I wouldn't call them our checking line. Therefore, what is Lindy's plan when we goes up against a team with a top notch #1 line?

Seeing Gare last night, makes me long for the days of Ramsey-Luce-Gare, when they could not only check the crap out of the best players in the league, but also pop in 20 goals each.

I'm pretty sure Drury Grier and Hecht play against the top lines of the other team.

Archived