Belfour could end up on Panthers

eggo

Rumors already had Detroit interested in Biron.

Both teams have been rumored as possible locations for Biron, and Both have been trying to work out a deal for Belfour (I don't know why anybody would though)

I have a feeling that Florida and Detroit (and probably Darcy too)aren't interested in closing a deal for Biron until Belfour is off the market. Both teams could also go after a goalie from San Jose or Anaheim, but those goalies won't come as cheap as Biron, and I don't see them as being that much of a better deal then picking up Biron

Rumors already had Detroit interested in Biron.

Both teams have been rumored as possible locations for Biron, and Both have been trying to work out a deal for Belfour (I don't know why anybody would though)

I have a feeling that Florida and Detroit (and probably Darcy too)aren't interested in closing a deal for Biron until Belfour is off the market. Both teams could also go after a goalie from San Jose or Anaheim, but those goalies won't come as cheap as Biron, and I don't see them as being that much of a better deal then picking up Biron

With a GAA like that last year, who wouldn't want him? :lol: Don't quote me on this, but I remember reading somewhere a few weeks ago that Florida was just interested in him as a backup. Still not a good idea if you ask me.

With a GAA like that last year, who wouldn't want him? :lol: Don't quote me on this, but I remember reading somewhere a few weeks ago that Florida was just interested in him as a backup. Still not a good idea if you ask me.

For the amount they are going to pay for him to be a backup, they might as well deal for Biron, I doubt Belfour will come much cheaper, and atleast they can sign Biron for a little longer. Belfour would have to be a backup anywhere he goes, cause I doubt he would last a full season anywhere anymore let alone trying to make a playoff run (so maybe Florida would be a good choice since they will probably have a slim chance at the playoffs)

Can you just imagine how long his career would last if he had to face the amount of shots Luongo has been facing the past couple years in Florida?

Archived