Oh My God a Line has formed this morning in front of the RBC

The local news is reporting mass number of fans purchasing tickets at the RBC this morning however they failed to report that most of them were wearing I love Elmo T Shirts and were less than 10 years old. ( Elmo and crew arre in Raleigh next weekend ).

I also heard OLN showed a "jammed" pack sports bar near raleigh that couldnt get tickets, must have been people too lazy to walk the 1/2 mile from the bar to RBC since tickets were available at game time.

The local news is reporting mass number of fans purchasing tickets at the RBC this morning however they failed to report that most of them were wearing I love Elmo T Shirts and were less than 10 years old. ( Elmo and crew arre in Raleigh next weekend ).

I also heard OLN showed a "jammed" pack sports bar near raleigh that couldnt get tickets, must have been people too lazy to walk the 1/2 mile from the bar to RBC since tickets were available at game time.

It looked like a table for 8.

Everyone from Buffalo should buy an Elmo ticket.

We could own that building.

Everyone from Buffalo should buy an Elmo ticket.

We could own that building.

Thanks for the mental image of a "Let's Go Sabres!" chant in the middle of an Elmo show....:lol:

now then folks in Carolina might have an argument about Buffalo folks being "obnoxious."

Archived