Go Oilers!

DR HOLLIDAY

I second that. They didn't bother me in the regular season, but seein gthem on a consistent basis I realized three things:

Offense - They're "superstars" (Recchi, Weight, Staal) are completely overrated and did virtually nothing all series.

Defense - average and old

Goalie - Got sooooooo sick of everyone praising Ward when he was consistently outplayed by the goalie at the other end of the rink. I don't understand praise for a shaky goalie that got pulled several times already.

Coach - "F" him, that whiner.

Even down 4Dmen, I can't believe we lost to this team. I would have rather lost to Ottawa or Jersey.

GO OIL.

I now officially hate the Canes, I hate their coach, their Captain and many other things that are to painful to mention.

I am now hoping for the Oilers, Peca and Roloson deserve to hoist the Cup.

The Oiler fans deserve it WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY much more than Carolina. I'm all for improving the game, but the science project is over; you can't sell out a game 7 in a fantastic series like this, than you deserve to be dropped down to the ECHL level and pack in 5,000 a night with t-shirt giveaways and gimmicks...

The Oiler fans deserve it WAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY much more than Carolina. I'm all for improving the game, but the science project is over; you can't sell out a game 7 in a fantastic series like this, than you deserve to be dropped down to the ECHL level and pack in 5,000 a night with t-shirt giveaways and gimmicks...

AGREED! Move them to Winnepeg!

Archived