What does it mean to be a fan of Buffalo

navybillsfan

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/20060530/SPORTS/105300058

Reading this, how we all here can relate in a way....

Its a great feeling having a team that is great, winning, and bringing that feeling we have not felt as fans for a couple of years... A CHANCE TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!

I ask myself all the time ***when***.....

One chamionship to hold over everyones head and say "hey, how about those Buffalo Sabres, Stanley Cup Champs"

Nothing could touch standing on the side of the road in Buffalo waiting for that parade of cars and a MILLION people in the streets swinging towels. What a sight that would be!

If we win Thursday night, my leave papers go in for standby just incase that special something does happen! The Buffalo Sabres win and bring home that cup!

I hope we could all get together for it (corp, ill pick you up and ill drive up), what a party that would be!

Could not get into chat last night but I hope everyone went nuts like I did! :D

See you all Thursday night! Be safe and God Bless all!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can relate, BUT - This writer only talks about the heartbreak when the city of Buffalo doesn't go all the way and take the silverware, but he forgets to talk about how it felt to trounce Philly 7-1, how it felt to schock The Sens 7-6, how it felt when Pominville went around Alfredsson for the tuck-in, and how it felt last night when the puck bounced off Ward and into the net.

To put it in words every Sabre fan can understand - "... AND LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING ELSE... IT'S BEEN A BLAST!!"

Archived