Fatigue

hopeleslyobvious

Carolina shortened their bench tonight, putting more pressure on their old legs. I have a feeling it will start to show Thursday.

You know Carolina is gonna come out strong in their own barn.. but if we can weather an early storm, we will be headed to the finals.

Carolina shortened their bench tonight, putting more pressure on their old legs. I have a feeling it will start to show Thursday.

Carolina will play hard, but i firmly believe that if the sabres play their game, don't take dumb penalties, keep with the rotations, and make timely plays, they will win. However, carolina is not going anywhere... let up for a second, and the sabres are playing golf friday morning... What a friggin series...

Yes, Carolina may have shortened its bench tonight, but remember the Sabres basically rotated four defensemen for most of the game. Let's hope that because they are young they'll recover better.

Archived