While You were Playing.

MartyHavlatismyGOD

While the Sabres fizzled and gave away game Four (likely because of a depleted line up) Jason Spezza and Ray Emery were at The Social www.social.ca drinking away their sorrows and watching the game. I always love seeing the NHLers coming in at work, although tonight it was more of a mixed feeling. Half of me wanted to go and smack some Heart into them, bah anyways Enjoy the Play off run while it is still lasting, hopefully will continue into the next round!

While the Sabres fizzled and gave away game Four (likely because of a depleted line up) Jason Spezza and Ray Emery were at The Social www.social.ca drinking away their sorrows and watching the game. I always love seeing the NHLers coming in at work, although tonight it was more of a mixed feeling. Half of me wanted to go and smack some Heart into them, bah anyways Enjoy the Play off run while it is still lasting, hopefully will continue into the next round!

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement to the Sabres fans... I know it didn't work out for the Sens and as much as I would have been devastated if the Sens would have won, I would have rooted for them to take it all the way... Quite a classy oragnization and fans!

Sabres' fans... I am thinking of SDS's thread about not taking anything for granted, enjoy and soak it up for what it is worth... These are truly great times, win or lose...

"If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it." ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

In the end... I wouldn't want it (series play) any other way... This is where the long steely blades carve out their legends and their destiny.

ESSAYONS!

Archived