The best defense.....

niagara66

for tonight anyway is offense. Look for the forwards to step up and play lights out. I say we win 7-4. We are at home which gives us the hometown energy and Lindy's last change.

By game 5 maybe we get Teppo back but at least by then Jillson, Fitz, Pominville, et. al. are that much more comfortable.

Tonights game plan...outscore them, no matter how many they get. Just like Ottawa game 1.

1....2.....3......4.....5.....6......WE WANT 7 !!!

for tonight anyway is offense. Look for the forwards to step up and play lights out. I say we win 7-4. We are at home which gives us the hometown energy and Lindy's last change.

By game 5 maybe we get Teppo back but at least by then Jillson, Fitz, Pominville, et. al. are that much more comfortable.

Tonights game plan...outscore them, no matter how many they get. Just like Ottawa game 1.

1....2.....3......4.....5.....6......WE WANT 7 !!!

Ottawa game 1 went to overtime so it wasn't a high scoring blowout, or are you refering to the fact that everytime Ottawa scored we would answer back and then scored in Overtime?

Precisely. I certainly don't think we can expect Carolina to collapse like Philly did in Game 6.

My point is, I expect the forwards to take it upon themselves to take the (enormous) pressure off our D. Carolina will attack them and score several I think. But...at home...with the crowd, Lindy's advantage of the last change, and the chance to go 3-1 vs. 2-2 .... I think Danny, Chris and the forwards will win this one, regardless of how many the canes get.

Like Miller said before Ottawa started...."Briere, Dumont, Afinigenov, Drury (he used other names) ...that's how I sleep at night. We'll be fine."

I, however, may not survive the experience if I'm right.

Archived