GET THIS BULLSHOIT!!!! This team does NOT get any respect...

navybillsfan

I watched the final goal by Pom last night...

1. Goal judge did not hit the light for about 3 seconds after the goal. Pom was waiting, waiting, waiting and then raised his hands when the light went off. I counted 3 seconds before the light hit.... (Wonder if the goal judge just could not believe his Canadian pride just sank the ship????"

2. OLN HATES THE SABRES FOLKS.... Listed to that clown yell goal for Ottawa and you get a little .... He scores for Buffalo!

3. Sens are still thinking/saying they are the better team. They just might be.... But..... They are home now...... Tee time at 8!

4. Drama, Drama, Drama........ Everything Buffalo does and has been doing all season is because it works, not because they are young!!!! 110 point right? Was that a mistake? I loved the end of first period quote of "They Sabres need to settle down, they havent all season and it shows"

5. Best quote of the night... "Ottawa had that division in their back pockets all season, They owned the division" Thats somethin' I think we were only 3 points out of first.... Minus that losing skid we had and we would of had the division.....

6. "Emery is showing up Miller" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what friggin game or series are they watching?

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be jerk... but get over it!

Everybody who is a Buffalo sports fan knows we don't get respect from the national media. Never have, never will. Bottom line is we won... that's all that should matter.

I don't care that we don't get respect, if we win the Cup, we'll get taht respect

I'm not trying to be jerk... but get over it!

Everybody who is a Buffalo sports fan knows we don't get respect from the national media. Never have, never will. Bottom line is we won... that's all that should matter.

I don't care that we don't get respect, if we win the Cup, we'll get taht respect

We'll get respect when we win a championship

Joe Beninati sounded excited to me. I've read people trashing him and could never understand why. Some people have such thin skin. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Joe B is my favorite next to Rick J. I watch a lot of Caps games and always have enjoyed him.

Respect or no, I don't really care. This team seems to thrive off of it, or at least it seems to give us an advantage over opposing teams who don't think they need to prepare or something.

Let them disprespect us off the face of national media while our guys heal up, catch their breath and begin game strategizing for Carolina... or maybe NJ.

Joe Beninati sounded excited to me. I've read people trashing him and could never understand why. Some people have such thin skin. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Joe B is my favorite next to Rick J. I watch a lot of Caps games and always have enjoyed him.

I recorded the game to DVD and let me tell you two things because I looked for it.. The announcer was more excited for the Sabres winning goal than the Ottawa tying goal... And two, when Pom scored, he had his back turned to the goal judge and was going crazy as he headed right for a hug with Jay McKee. He was never looking at the judge to make sure the light went on. People REALLY REALLY need to get over it.

Archived