OLN

petroc78

This is probably the worst coverage I have ever seen!

They cut to commercials before penalties are announced.

They never show any of the scrums after plays even when you can hear them going on, and

If I hear them announce what team is wearing what color again I'm going to throw a beer right through the television. Seriously, if you don't know your team colors by now then don't watch!

And the absolute worst part of their coverage....the announcers. They are absolutely horrible. I know weve been spoiled here but I just cant listen to them. Unfortunatley TW cable has about a three second delay from the radio so its either hear the action before you see it or feel like you want to stick q-tips all the way into your ears until you hit the drums so you cant hear their noise anymore!

Anyone else feel the same way?

The sabres clinched a berth in the conference finals for the first time in 7 years... we beat t he senators, winning 3 games on the road and 3 in OT. Jason friggin pominville beat 3 guys to score... yet, i'm still wondering what the "blue dart" is that they referenced when describing tallinder's shot...

I'm way more upset about the commercials! "silly little fairy", and "boogady boogady boogady" are my two all time least favorite!

Archived