What the hell is THIS crap?!?

Peace Frog

videoOttawa Takes 2-0 Series Lead

J.P. Dumont and Jochen Hecht scored goals 2:27 apart in the second period and Ryan Miller made 43 saves to lead the Sabres to a 2-1 win over the Senators on Monday night.

All Videos | Programming Guide

Watch VideoOttawa Takes 2-0 Series Lead

Watch VideoSharks Take 1-0 Series Lead

Watch VideoDucks Shutout Avs; Lead 2-0

Watch VideoSabres Shock Senators

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What a bunch of Sabre-hating corn-skinners!!!

Don't believe me? Here's the link: http://www.sportsline.com/nhl

videoOttawa Takes 2-0 Series Lead

J.P. Dumont and Jochen Hecht scored goals 2:27 apart in the second period and Ryan Miller made 43 saves to lead the Sabres to a 2-1 win over the Senators on Monday night.

All Videos | Programming Guide

Watch VideoOttawa Takes 2-0 Series Lead

Watch VideoSharks Take 1-0 Series Lead

Watch VideoDucks Shutout Avs; Lead 2-0

Watch VideoSabres Shock Senators

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

What a bunch of Sabre-hating corn-skinners!!!

Don't believe me? Here's the link: http://www.sportsline.com/nhl

Dude....... it's called an E R R O R :rolleyes:

I know what an E R R O R is. The point is, there is only 4 playoff games going on. How could someone possibly post the wrong team being up 2-0? We're not talking about "Hey, you were supposed to sell me 413 peanuts and I only have 412 here. What's up with that?" :angry:

I know what an E R R O R is. The point is, there is only 4 playoff games going on. How could someone possibly post the wrong team being up 2-0? We're not talking about "Hey, you were supposed to sell me 413 peanuts and I only have 412 here. What's up with that?" :angry:

CBS probably has about as much interest in the NHL playoffs as I do in the NBA playoffs. If I was typing up the page for the Nets-Heat series, trust me, I could care less if I made in error in saying whichever team was up 1-0 after last night. Gotta' accept the fact that the NHL is for its fans and not for the general sports media. That is also why we go to TSN for out sports fix instead of ESPN or CBS Sportsline.

Archived