EC's Semi-Final Preview...

elcrusho

(1) Ottawa (52-21-9, 113 pts) vs. (4) Buffalo (52-24-6, 110 pts)

I think Every so called expert is failing to realise the fact that we had as many wins as the Ottawa Ottawa Ottawa Senators. The Buffalo Sabres have come along way since October of 2005, as you can see players like Tim Connoly, Ryan Miller and Mike Grier are showing how far they have come, stepping up their play. This matchup out of the other 3 series that will be going on is the best matched IMO. Ryan Miller needs to be lights out from the get go or else Daniel Alfredson and Jason Spezza are going to have a field day. The same thing goes for Ray Emery, if he plays above his level then the Sabres are in for some trouble, but if he just plays average, then it's over...Buffalo will Pwn you...

Like I said before in an erlier post, no predicitions for this... :D

(1) Ottawa (52-21-9, 113 pts) vs. (4) Buffalo (52-24-6, 110 pts)

I think Every so called expert is failing to realise the fact that we had as many wins as the Ottawa Ottawa Ottawa Senators. The Buffalo Sabres have come along way since October of 2005, as you can see players like Tim Connoly, Ryan Miller and Mike Grier are showing how far they have come, stepping up their play. This matchup out of the other 3 series that will be going on is the best matched IMO. Ryan Miller needs to be lights out from the get go or else Daniel Alfredson and Jason Spezza are going to have a field day. The same thing goes for Ray Emery, if he plays above his level then the Sabres are in for some trouble, but if he just plays average, then it's over...Buffalo will Pwn you...

Like I said before in an erlier post, no predicitions for this... :D

My prediction is win or lose, it is going to be a great series!

Archived