Sabres talking tough?

deluca67

It was nice to hear Briere stepping up and talking bold. I wish the rest of the organIzation would step up. Regier has left these players out on an island. Hopefully they can get together make something out of this season despite being left for dead.

Imagine being on a team where the nicest thing being said is about the players they can sign "next season" because of the cap. <_<

If you have a chance. Catch what Briere has to say about Zhitnik leaving. He doesn't think the Sabres filled that void. :(

yea filling zhitniks void would be like filling the grand canyon at this point. not much talent left out there and to trade would be good but we'd probably be giving away a considerable amount of youth for it... its toooooo late now... this is what we got... lets hope they can make the best of it.

It was nice to hear Briere stepping up and talking bold. I wish the rest of the organIzation would step up. Regier has left these players out on an island. Hopefully they can get together make something out of this season despite being left for dead.

Imagine being on a team where the nicest thing being said is about the players they can sign "next season" because of the cap.    <_<

If you have a chance. Catch  what Briere has to say about Zhitnik leaving. He doesn't think the Sabres filled that void.  :(

Good. If he did think Zhitnik had been completely replaced, I think he should immediately be requested to take one of the new random drug tests!

Dave.

Archived