Why I think Ryan Miller might be best choice

Swedesessed

Was thinking about this last night..

If the Sabres start Biron Game 1 and he has a horrible time and need to make a change....and Miller still does bad, that would be disaster.

Biron has been more used to being the backup...and maybe Miller rediscoveres himself...and if he does not, I would feel more comfortable putting Biron in to see if he can turn things around verusus Miller.

Thoughts??

i've made comments recently about going with biron. However, i'm not sold on either of them till the rest of the team starts playing with some heart and balls. They have 5 games left to sell me on this team being successful in the playoffs.

Was thinking about this last night..

If the Sabres start Biron Game 1 and he has a horrible time and need to make a change....and Miller still does bad, that would be disaster.

Biron has been more used to being the backup...and maybe Miller rediscoveres himself...and if he does not, I would feel more comfortable putting Biron in to see if he can turn things around verusus Miller.

Thoughts??

I don't think Biron plays well off the bench. Has he ever got the win when coming off the bench?

Archived