Injuries and the trade deadline

Rip Titwide

Gaustad "not improving".

Hecht now dinged again -another concussion maybe?

We have a chance to really unload some of the old guard and get some younger, fresher blood in here. But with the way this season has gone with injuries it just looks like this could become an issue at the deadline.

I know there are a few weeks between now and then. But these vague, longer than expected injuries particularly concussions can drag on with Hecht and to an extent one could argue Miller (I know he's not UFA but the trade talk is still there). How does this affect the tradability of these pending UFA's? I dont know about anyone else, but this is starting to concern me as Im a first class passenger in the 'blow it up' boat.

I'm concerned as well. Especially with the head injuries. It is up across the league with some teams feeling it more than others. Philly comes to mind with between 6 to 8 concussions in the last couple of seasons. II don't want anything to hamper us being able to unload players if thats the course we take and an injury could take someone off the list or make them hard to move.

Gaustad "not improving".

Hecht now dinged again -another concussion maybe?

We have a chance to really unload some of the old guard and get some younger, fresher blood in here. But with the way this season has gone with injuries it just looks like this could become an issue at the deadline.

I know there are a few weeks between now and then. But these vague, longer than expected injuries particularly concussions can drag on with Hecht and to an extent one could argue Miller (I know he's not UFA but the trade talk is still there). How does this affect the tradability of these pending UFA's? I dont know about anyone else, but this is starting to concern me as Im a first class passenger in the 'blow it up' boat.

Is that the mugshot ?

Archived