The best 4 minutes of the season?

X. Benedict

The 4 minute PP kill at the end of the game was terrific and I don't have enough adjectives to describe it.-In those 4 minutes half of Ontario stopped swallowing, and once they came to their senses a sinking feeling ran from their throat to the fine pipes of their bowels as they realized that their hearts just splashed into a place were hockey hopes die.

The Ghost of Punch Imlach read the entrails on the QEW, and clutching his fedora to his bossom smiled with a knowing nod back toward the Peace Bridge and pronounced the Leafs DOA.

Appreciate that 4 minute penalty kill at the end of the third last night as one of the finest moments this season. Those 4 minutes were as good as it gets. A team that does that is about more than scoring handfuls of goals, that is a team playing for each other.

Amen I say,wiping a tear. Beautiful, inspiring, gutsy, Buffalo hockey.

It was awsome, esspicially with our main killer Drury in the box. However, it was our best PK of the season, that honour goes to the Montreal game, where we killed a 5 on 3, where Lydman and Tallinder played like the full 2 minutes, we killed it off, then Campbell turned to magic in Overtime, i think that was the game of the year, because that night i looked into the mirror and thought we're for real.

Alot of great moments from this season though.

Archived