How to watch the game

gregkash

For some reason, on my Brighthouse Digital Cable in Tampa, we have center ice, but it doesn't come with the NHL-N and like 10 games a year from Buffalo they put on the NHL-N and I can't watch. This seems to be fairly criminal considering we pay for the center ice for the sole purpose of watching Sabre games. Anyone know of a link or something where we can watch the game?

For some reason, on my Brighthouse Digital Cable in Tampa, we have center ice, but it doesn't come with the NHL-N and like 10 games a year from Buffalo they put on the NHL-N and I can't watch. This seems to be fairly criminal considering we pay for the center ice for the sole purpose of watching Sabre games. Anyone know of a link or something where we can watch the game?

Yes. It's a bummer. We had to bump up a tier to get NHLN on Direct Tv. When Direct Tv dropped Versus last year, we had no choice but to have cable installed so we could watch the versus games, especially the playoffs. Now, Direct TV made nice with Versus, so we dropped the cable.

Crazy how much us out of towners go thru/spend just to watch the team. Ah well...I consider it my birthday present to myself every year when we re-up Center Ice, so it's all good. Good luck finding the game tonight. Someone always posts a link to an online feed in the gameday thread, so look there later. If all else fails, stream WGR. Sometimes I like just to listen, reminds me of the days past when I was a kid in my room under the covers with the transistor radio. You know, back in the old days :thumbsup:

Archived