Anyone know about Luke Adam?

notwoz

I will type word by word what McKeen's Hockey magazine wrote about him in their season preview edition -

Newfoundland native was on pace to match a breakout 66-point effort of 07/08 when he underwent emergency surgery in Feburary to repair a ruptured spleen... big, poised winger with soft hands and a developing power game... smooth and skilled in possession, knows how to protect the puck, aided by a long reach, and is proficient at driving through defenders and powering to the net.... adept shooter, boasts a quick, efficient release and an ability to elevate pucks close to his body within confined spaced... overall good work ethic and physical intensity increased notably last season, aided by improving strength and conditioning... skating is coming along as well but still has room to improve - stride is long and wide but feet are on the heavy side, plodding... must keep getting stronger on his edges while further developing agility, co-ordination and quickness... another Ryane Clowe in the making.

Hope that helps.

I've seen him play live once, and on TV in the World Juniors for Canada. I believe he's a six footer, but he plays bigger than the average six footer. He's not the greatest skater in the world, but he is a decent guy to put in front of the net. I wish I paid more attention to his faceoff ability, but I'm sure he's only going to improve all around anyway.

Archived