wgr broacast

Toddkaz

can anyone tell me if wgr broadcasts on the internet or xm radio? and if not why? are they cheap? where the hell are they?

how come i can get any other radio station on the internet?

Last I heard was that the stream was coming soon.

XM has all original channels, except for games. They pick up one team's broadcast for the games.

Last I heard was that the stream was coming soon.

XM has all original channels, except for games. They pick up one team's broadcast for the games.

www.wgr550.com

scroll down to the bottom... there is a link to open the audio for the game... only works from about 5 minutes before game time until about 10 minutes after game ends.

Rumor is that WGR will begin streaming the radio station at times other than just the games in the next couple months

You can also get to the radio broadcasts through NHL.com. They have both teams broadcasts so that you can pick which side you want to listen to. Also, I think you can get to the audio from the Sabres website. But I usually just go to wgr550.com. Put your mouse over the red Sabres boxand wait for the drop down menu to appear. Then go down and click on Live Game Radio which is thrid from the top. Then on that page click on the big radio picture. I enjoy it when I can't get home to watch because games start at 4 pm Pacific and I'm usually stuck at work and listen through my computer.

Archived