Thomas Vanek

Toddkaz

This guy is great. 2 Deflections in front of the net 2 games in a row. Those are goal scorer goals. This guy maybe even better then Crosby possibly the 2nd best rookie in my opinion. He had a very slow start minus the first 20 games he is doing great.

Hats of to this guy one of our unsung heroes and great things from this guy in years to come. A for sure 40 goal scorer lets hope he is not friends with Satan. Reiger better lock this guy up for a long time to come.

This guy is great. 2 Deflections in front of the net 2 games in a row. Those are goal scorer goals. This guy maybe even better then Crosby possibly the 2nd best rookie in my opinion. He had a very slow start minus the first 20 games he is doing great.

Hats of to this guy one of our unsung heroes and great things from this guy in years to come. A for sure 40 goal scorer lets hope he is not friends with Satan. Reiger better lock this guy up for a long time to come.

I don't know if I agree that he is better than Crosby. Crosby is still putting up better numbers, and remember any comparision is unfair to Crosby since he is significantly younger. With that being said, I agree that he is a great player and definately has a lot of potential. Lindy just needs to stay on him about play in his own end.

As for the slow start...he's always been a slow starter.

As for the slow start...he's always been a slow starter

Hey somebody tell hopless this is his first NHL season

Todd, I know he's a rookie. However, believe it or not he played hockey before this year. He had a slow start last year in Rochester, and had some slow starts at Minnesota too. Or do those not count?

So...if a player has a slow start every year in his college and AHL career, and extends to his rookie year in the NHL it's unfair to say that he is a slow starter, because only one of them was in the NHL? Well that makes perfect sense to me.

Hopeless, don't even bother arguing.

i would say nobody really cares what a guy did before the NHL just the NHL.

Hey Fushetti it's not like you know anything about hockey. You about a smart as 2 chimps led by a blind man when it comes to hockey.

If no one cares why does The Hockey News publish a players stats for their entire career...Junior, College, ECHL, AHL, Europe, NHL?

Archived