[OT] Watching the Sabres in NYC

elcrusho

There are two main spots to catch the game with sound. Downtown/East Village go to Kelly's Sports Bar at 12 Avenue A. They should have the game on all the TVs, sound and buckets of Blue/Molson. They don't have food but you can order in pizza and wings. There should be a large contingent of Sabres fans there.

If you want to stay uptown go to Kinsale's on 1672 3rd Ave (between 93rd and 94th). They have portable speakers so ask the bartender. You'll usually find a handful of fans there but its more hit or miss. They have either Blue or Molson on tap (I think its Blue) and good bar food.

There are other places that have Center Ice but you'll be regulated to a small TV in the corner. If you have a specific area of the city where you want to be let me know and I may be able to offer some options.

There are two main spots to catch the game with sound. Downtown/East Village go to Kelly's Sports Bar at 12 Avenue A. They should have the game on all the TVs, sound and buckets of Blue/Molson. They don't have food but you can order in pizza and wings. There should be a large contingent of Sabres fans there.

If you want to stay uptown go to Kinsale's on 1672 3rd Ave (between 93rd and 94th). They have portable speakers so ask the bartender. You'll usually find a handful of fans there but its more hit or miss. They have either Blue or Molson on tap (I think its Blue) and good bar food.

There are other places that have Center Ice but you'll be regulated to a small TV in the corner. If you have a specific area of the city where you want to be let me know and I may be able to offer some options.

Cool I looked up both places online, both should suffice

Archived