Attention: Chicago Sabres Fans

MiggityMJW

Attention: Chicago Sabres Fans

Is there anyone going to the game on Wednesday versus the Blackhawks. I just moved to Chicago, and I am pumped to go see the Sabres next week at the United Center.

I know it has the reputation of being a rough area of town, but are there any good bars near there? I've been to Stanley's on Racine for brunch, but I didn't know if there were others that were good for pregame.

Please help!

I don't think that it is especially a rough area... Like anything else, just be careful and keep your wits about you. Ya, the UC on W. Madison is a little west of the loop... IMO, you would be better served if you just head east back over the river and into the Loop... Then you can take your pick of what Chicago has to offer. I am trying to think of one place a co-worker always hangs out at... I just can't think of it... I will see him Monday morning and get back with you.

My son and I usually take in one game a year... But, probably won't this year because of the new found popularity of the 'Hawks... All the games are on TV now anyway.

Where do you live? I live in the far south suburbs.

I'm going too....

Well if you want to head north... Lincoln Station in lincoln park is a "buffalo bar". They show all the Sabres games on a projector screen... havn't been in a while and i'm not sure if there will be other sabres fans pregaming but id imagine. Usually there are people there to watch the games so i'd think people might go there for pregame. Good food... they usually have a good drink special. Not sure what i'm doing im waiting on my Chicago fan buddies to let me know

Archived