Rumour!!!

Guest HEHE

According to my sources the Sabres are working a trade with Atlanta. They are looking to trade Jay McKee and Chris Drury to Atlanta for a first round pick and Jaroslav Modry. This deal should be done by midday.

Guest Rhett4
According to my sources the Sabres are working a trade with Atlanta. They are looking to trade Jay McKee and Chris Drury to Atlanta for a first round pick and Jaroslav Modry. This deal should be done by midday.

Why would they ever do that?

Guest Mitch

That is insane ! I would never go to another game if they did something that stupid. Drury is one of the best all around players left on this team and one of the reasons I'll go and watch them.

They need to sign a good free agent not make dumb trades. This sounds like wishful thinking from Atlanta if its true - it was probably proposed to Buffalo by Atlanta and I would think they laughed at it.

Guest awierlin
That is insane !  I would never go to another game if they did something that stupid.  Drury is one of the best all around players left on this team and one of the reasons I'll go and watch them.

They need to sign a good free agent not make dumb trades.  This sounds like wishful thinking from Atlanta if its true - it was probably proposed to Buffalo by Atlanta and I would think they laughed at it.

Who in the world is Jaroslav Modry ? I'm a Sabres fan living in Atlanta, and I've never heard of him...

Archived