Puckdrop 2008!

TM8-PL16

Who's going down to HSBC on saturday?

Does anyone know what time the practice starts and/or the autograph session will be? I tried to find it on the website, but can't find it. All I can find is that doors open for ticket sales at 9:00 am.

my daughter and I will be making the trip! can't wait!!!

i emailed the sabres and was told the practice starts at 9am, but then again i thought the doors open then because tix go on sale and that the practice would start later. anyone have confirmation on this or a schedule of events?

I've been looking for when scrimmages start and haven't found that answer either. I'll be coming up from Erie PA and plan on getting to the arena around noon.

I was thinking that 9 a.m. would be the static answer because they want to get people down there to buy tix and figure if people show up at 9, they will stick around waiting for the festivities to begin and spend some money on something even if they don't buy tix.

I'm an idiot and will be there at 9... if I'm driving over 3 hrs, I'm not going to take a chance I miss anything. Plus my daughter would be disappointed if we missed the practice or the autograph session.

I would think practice would be at 2pm. The band is playing at the plaza from 12-2, i don't think they will have practice during the bands play. Also, with tickets on sale from 9am, i don't think they want people to be waiting in line while they miss practice. I think they will have stuff to do and try to sell alot of crap from 9 til 12, then music and and few speakers to hype the crowd up, and then rush everyone into HSBC arena for the practice. Idk though, just guessing...

based on a link about the training camp rosters... it says the following about saturday's schedule...

The highlight of the day will be a scrimmage at 10 a.m., followed immediately by the unveiling of the team's new third jersey.

... On-ice at HSBC Arena, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.

Archived