The Ultimate Pat LaFontaine Collection-UPDATED!!!

smallville

Ok, La-La-La-Fontaine Fans-where are you? This is the last weekend for my LaFontaine collection before it goes on ebay. I was hoping to have this go to a true Sabres/LaFontaine fan. Here is the deal. $750 plus exact shipping you get the whole deal. The Framed jersey alone would go for $500 or more. Truly last chance. Doug

Hello Sabres and Pat LaFontaine Fans! I have up for sale what I would call is the Ultimate Pat LaFontaine Collection. This collection will be sold as an entire package. I am offering it here before I post it on ebay because I want this to go to a Good home- preferably in Buffalo. I truly hate to part with it as the Sabres are my team(I lived in Buffalo for most my life) and Pat LaFontaine is my favorite player. Fact is- I need the money and in my new home I unfortunately have no where to put it. In this package is an authentic custom framed LaFontaine auto jersey in the blue and gold, I have a plaque with an Auto photo and puck. I also have what I consider probably the most complete Pat LaFontaine Sports card collection out there thru the Sabre years. It starts with both his rookie cards all the way thru until he was with the Rangers. I have every insert that was made of him thru those years except I believe 2! I have a coin of him, jersey cards, auto cards beckett books and other misc. If you want pictures I will provide them or if you have any questions-please ask. This is really a prized collection. If interested present me with an offer and please contact me. Thanks- Doug

• 1 month later...
Ok, La-La-La-Fontaine Fans-where are you? This is the last weekend for my LaFontaine collection before it goes on ebay. I was hoping to have this go to a true Sabres/LaFontaine fan. Here is the deal. $750 plus exact shipping you get the whole deal. The Framed jersey alone would go for $500 or more. Truly last chance. Doug

Hello Sabres and Pat LaFontaine Fans! I have up for sale what I would call is the Ultimate Pat LaFontaine Collection. This collection will be sold as an entire package. I am offering it here before I post it on ebay because I want this to go to a Good home- preferably in Buffalo. I truly hate to part with it as the Sabres are my team(I lived in Buffalo for most my life) and Pat LaFontaine is my favorite player. Fact is- I need the money and in my new home I unfortunately have no where to put it. In this package is an authentic custom framed LaFontaine auto jersey in the blue and gold, I have a plaque with an Auto photo and puck. I also have what I consider probably the most complete Pat LaFontaine Sports card collection out there thru the Sabre years. It starts with both his rookie cards all the way thru until he was with the Rangers. I have every insert that was made of him thru those years except I believe 2! I have a coin of him, jersey cards, auto cards beckett books and other misc. If you want pictures I will provide them or if you have any questions-please ask. This is really a prized collection. If interested present me with an offer and please contact me. Thanks- Doug

I would be interested in the jersey and frame. Could u get back to me on aprice?

• SDS locked this topic