Sabres In Olympics Update

PTS

Toni Lydman (FIN) -- Toni apparently decided to suck for the last two weeks prior to the olympics so he could save his good game for his country. He has been unbelieve on defense for the Finns in their first four games. In today's Canada game, he single-handly saved two goals.

Teppo Numminen (FIN) -- The wiley old Vet. He scored a freakin goal! He's played very well as well and has added some points offensively.

Chris Drury (USA) -- Barely plays, and usually only on the Penalty Kill. Has been great on faceoffs and has created a few scoring chances in the few shifts he gets with Guerin and Weight. Hopefully, USA will play their bottom two lines more often than their supposed top two lines which have done nothing.

Maxim Afinogenov (RUS) -- Max had a breakaway goal in Russia's rout of Sweden that was identical to his shootout goal against Carolina. He's been flying all over the ice but as usual, Max is having a hard time finding the net. His line has displayed as much chemistry as I expected.

Ales Kotalik (CZE) -- Played in his first game today versus Italy which I didn't watch. I see he was a plus one and had a few shots. Anyone see this game?

Fast Sabre Stat: Every Sabre in the Olympics has a positive plus/minus rating.

Ryan Miller (USA) -- Ryan has been playing EA Sports NHL 06 and is reported tearing up the computer.

Toni Lydman (FIN) -- Toni apparently decided to suck for the last two weeks prior to the olympics so he could save his good game for his country. He has been unbelieve on defense for the Finns in their first four games. In today's Canada game, he single-handly saved two goals.

Teppo Numminen (FIN) -- The wiley old Vet. He scored a freakin goal! He's played very well as well and has added some points offensively.

Chris Drury (USA) -- Barely plays, and usually only on the Penalty Kill. Has been great on faceoffs and has created a few scoring chances in the few shifts he gets with Guerin and Weight. Hopefully, USA will play their bottom two lines more often than their supposed top two lines which have done nothing.

Ales Kotalik (CZE) -- Played in his first game today versus Italy which I didn't watch. I see he was a plus one and had a few shots. Anyone see this game?

Fast Sabre Stat: Every Sabre in the Olympics has a positive plus/minus rating.

Ryan Miller (USA) -- Ryan has been playing EA Sports NHL 06 and is reported tearing up the computer.

LOL i love the ryan miller one. thanks for that, i was just about to ask how the sabres were doing in the olympics. one question, afinogenov? great news about the positive +/- rating. GO SABRES!

LOL i love the ryan miller one. thanks for that, i was just about to ask how the sabres were doing in the olympics. one question, afinogenov? great news about the positive +/- rating. GO SABRES!

Sorry about that, I completely forgot to add Max in.

Archived