Anyone ever see the TWSN show "The Enforcers"

Claude Balls

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but it was new to me. I don't know if another station in Buffalo carries it, but it's on Time Warner ch 26 in Rochester. I saw it for the first time tonight and thought it was pretty funny. Rayzer and Barney showed a clip from the Aces and Blades event recently and it was quite humorous. Especially towards then end when you could tell the alcohol was kicking in. Everyone was ripping on Rayzer because apparently he is getting a little chunky. Peters wanted to know if it was an open buffet, because if it was you better get your food before Ray gets over there. I believe it was on at 7 pm and I don't know whether it's a weekly show or what the schedule is.

Come on now....you know this is a "New NHL" board. Let everyone know when Christian Ruuttu and Petr Svboda host a show and you might get some replies!

In all honesty, I've seen it and it's pretty decent. They start getting in depth about football and other things, and Barnaby is pretty sharp about things. Ray isn't shy either, so it is decent, and very good for two "goons".

Come on now....you know this is a "New NHL" board. Let everyone know when Christian Ruuttu and Petr Svboda host a show and you might get some replies!

In all honesty, I've seen it and it's pretty decent. They start getting in depth about football and other things, and Barnaby is pretty sharp about things. Ray isn't shy either, so it is decent, and very good for two "goons".

Have you seen on TW or Adelphia? TWSN doesn't really have a set schedule that I know of. I figured it must have been on in the past somewhere.

Have you seen on TW or Adelphia? TWSN doesn't really have a set schedule that I know of. I figured it must have been on in the past somewhere.

I've seen it on the Time Warner Sports Network. It was on back in December, so if they are still pumping out shows, it must be a weekly thing.

Archived