This is sort of to Inkman

Rabbit151

I've had a web-site for about 5 or 6 years now. I tell ya, I put it on search engines to see if it comes up, and I never got anything. The site is rickeastland.com . It's just my name. Simple. I would do searches for rickeastland and get nothing. I really don't know how any of this internet, computer stuff works, and I just forgot about it. I really only use the site to show my customers here in Regina some samples of my work.

But, just for laughs, the other day, I searched for rick eastland again. And holy mackeral, there it was, it popped right up.

Here's the inkman part. I think some time ago, maybe a year or longer, I referred some of you guys to the site. I guess maybe inkman had a look. Under the column telling about my site after the search part, there is usually some description of what you'll see and some other reference stuff...blah blah blah. But, I noticed inkman was on there. I assume you must have somehow got the site noticed by the search engines? I don't know what. But after years of not having anything come up when I punched in my name, suddenly it appears and I see inkman there. It was kind of weird.

Now, let's get back to doom and gloom about the Sabres.

Archived