Sabres @ Penguins

Vaive22

I'll be there as well...

haven't decided if I should wear my vintage white LaFontaine (which I've worn to several games) or my vintage blue McKegney (which is new and hasn't been worn to a game yet)... any one want to help the decision?

I'll be there as well...

haven't decided if I should wear my vintage white LaFontaine (which I've worn to several games) or my vintage blue McKegney (which is new and hasn't been worn to a game yet)... any one want to help the decision?

where abouts were you? I had someone wearing what looked like a brand new mckegney jersey about 8 rows down from me...

that was me, I can't imagine another McKegney in the crowd.... section D23

there were a lot of Sabres fans at the game... there is a bar a block and a half away from the arena, The Souper Bowl... we had more fans there than the Pens... it was a good time. It was great to see. Even after the game we had a lot of "Let's Go Buff-A-Lo" car horns happening...

anyone going next month in Pitt? I'll be there, same seats

Well i enjoyed it. ..still trying to recover, lol

however it seemed extremely hott in the arena...

towards the end of the game i got a lil too into it and began droppin "F" bombs when (i forget who) go nail by a chck and this pengiuns guy left his feet and he must have jumped five feet up when attempting to check the sabre.

Oh and when briere got a blindsided elbow in OT I kinda forgot that i would be the only one reacting loudly and in a negative way.. wow i sure did get alot of nasty looks.. haha oh well.

Guys around us understood we are just pasionate fans...

we'll get them next time

Archived