Is it just me?

deluca67

http://www.hockeyforums.com/showthread.php?t=15760&page=29

read this. According to Hopeless these people are all liers. That the are made up. Not the GM's feeding the media to fuel the fire to raise the betting for players. ;)

I am not calling them liars. If you actually read what I say carefully in context you would understand that. What I said, is that with trade rumors it's good to be skeptical. If they list a specific source, then it gives it some credibility, but a paper reporting something without listing a specific source is not as credible.

It would also probably help your cause if you didn't make trade rumors up yourself. That makes me skeptical of anything you say in general. Also, people are more likely to believe you when you quote an article, and actually give us a link to it that works. Many of your links do not work. That way we can read for ourselves. Some of us don't trust your reading comprehension skills. If someone says a newspaper said something, that may be enough for you...but some of us like to see more proof. Ever play the game telephone?

It would also probably help your cause if you didn't make trade rumors up yourself. That makes me skeptical of anything you say in general. Also, people are more likely to believe you when you quote an article, and actually give us a link to it that works. Many of your links do not work. That way we can read for ourselves. Some of us don't trust your reading comprehension skills. If someone says a newspaper said something, that may be enough for you...but some of us like to see more proof. Ever play the game telephone?

haha agreed with that last paragraph hoplessly... this guy would talk about plagerism and then not cite his own posts... :blink:

Archived