Help in Colorado

BrightLights

Hey all,

I'm stuck out here in Colorado and have been trying to find somewhere to get some of the vintage Sabres merchandise. But I can only find two sites that sell any. I was hoping someone out in the area could give me some help on where to find some. Thanks. Bust out the broomsticks!

I wonder if you call the Sabres Team Store at the Arena they might be able to send you a Sabres merch catalog or something?

This was off the Sabres website:

Sabres Store

The Sabres Store, located in the west end of the pavilion, offers the largest selection of Buffalo Sabres merchandise, including jerseys, T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, jackets, and much more for both adult, youth, and infants.

The Sabres Store also carries Buffalo Sabres merchandise such as game worn jerseys, hockey equipment, and collectibles. We carry an exclusive line of Buffalo Bisons Hockey Merchandise including jerseys, tee shirts, long sleeve tees, hooded sweatshirts, hats and more.

The Sabres Store is open Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and during Sabres and Bandits home games. For more information on Sabres merchandise, call us toll free at 877-855-4140 or for local calls 716-855-4140. Shop The Sabres Store, it will be worth the visit. To order merchandise on line through NHL.com, click here

www.icejerseys.com

- They have a decent vintage section.

www.rivercitysports.com/

- Based out of Winnepeg, so if you live in the States may take a while to get to you. Selection on vintage Sabres gear varies. Sometimes it's great, other times they have nothing.

New Era disappoints me. I know they make some great Vintage Sabres baseball hats that are impossible to find. I woulod like to think being a Buffalo based company they would sell them through their e-shop.

Archived