Sens Phsychologists

MillerTyme

Hahaha ... The Sabres have driven the Sens crazy ... The Ottawa media are talking to sports phychologists for the answer to the Sabres!

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/hockey...3e-3d1fa07f340f

Who is Chris Cobb?? I've never heard of him.

I guess the problem with your post is that the article starts with the first word being "IF" :P

Well obviously the Sens arent really bringing in sports phsychologists .... I just think its pretty funny to see the Ottawa media resorting to sports physchologists because being down 2-0 to the Sabres is some sort of crisis ... Could this be an indication of the Sabres being in the heads of the Sens?? ... We'll see tonight!

Well obviously the Sens arent really bringing in sports phsychologists .... I just think its pretty funny to see the Ottawa media resorting to sports physchologists because being down 2-0 to the Sabres is some sort of crisis ... Could this be an indication of the Sabres being in the heads of the Sens?? ... We'll see tonight!

No, I think it's a ploy to feed off the fragile Sens Fan mentality. There are lot's of those fans around here that throw in the towel at the first sign of adversity.

I'm not one of them B-)

Archived