OT: Paul Devorski

ThePebble19

Pretty neat experience today, I thought I would share...we had our district officiating seminar for USA Hockey today, and they usually have a guest speaker to kick things off in the morning...This year it was NHL ref Paul Devorski. Pretty interesting guy, had a lot of really funny stories about the NHL, and got to talk to him on our lunch break for about 5 minutes or so.

He gave a lot of neat perspectives of the game. I joked with him and told him to take it easy on Lindy and the Sabres this year. I couldn't work up enough courage to ask if he really did give the fans in Columbus the finger last year...

Pretty neat experience today, I thought I would share...we had our district officiating seminar for USA Hockey today, and they usually have a guest speaker to kick things off in the morning...This year it was NHL ref Paul Devorski. Pretty interesting guy, had a lot of really funny stories about the NHL, and got to talk to him on our lunch break for about 5 minutes or so.

He gave a lot of neat perspectives of the game. I joked with him and told him to take it easy on Lindy and the Sabres this year. I couldn't work up enough courage to ask if he really did give the fans in Columbus the finger last year...

that's pretty cool, so what was his response to that?

Great stuff Peb,

Just one question....did Devorski have his arm up the entire time? ;) I've been in buildings were this was the case.

Archived