ATTN OUT OF TOWN SABRES/HOCKEY FANS

RayFinkle

Well I'm guessing the cable provider in your area has to offer Center Ice in order to give a free preview. Our local cable provider, Armstrong Cable, does not offer Center Ice at all, so we had to switch to directtv.

In fact, we just had Armstrong Cable hooked back up so we can be sure and have Versus for the playoffs. I checked for the free preview tonight on the cable channels and though it was listed, no feed. So back to the dish I went.

I'm paying for Directtv AND cable. I'm hoping it will be worth it ;)

Well I'm guessing the cable provider in your area has to offer Center Ice in order to give a free preview. Our local cable provider, Armstrong Cable, does not offer Center Ice at all, so we had to switch to directtv.

In fact, we just had Armstrong Cable hooked back up so we can be sure and have Versus for the playoffs. I checked for the free preview tonight on the cable channels and though it was listed, no feed. So back to the dish I went.

I'm paying for Directtv AND cable. I'm hoping it will be worth it ;)

Did you get any sort of deal from Armstrong or are you paying full price?

Did you get any sort of deal from Armstrong or are you paying full price?

We already have internet and phone through Armstrong. They added cable (television plus package, HD, and HD Advantage)for $32.00 a month, no contract, price good for a year.

Not bad, really. What sucks is that tonight is the first game on Versus that I will get to see this year...and in HD!!!! but sadly, my kids have an event that starts at gametime. I will be lucky to catch the end of the third... :wallbash:

Archived