Has anybody tried emailing season tickets?

bbb

It's always been an option, although I'm not sure if we've done it before....But, the last two nights, I've tried emailing some tickets and the screen just keeps trying to go to the next page and nothing happens.

I called the Sabres about something else today, and then asked about this and the girl said the receiver needs to have an account set up. I really don't think that's even the case. Somebody else had told me they can set it up once they receive the email with the tickets........But, I'm not even getting to that point anyway (which the girl was not understanding).

Has anybody had success with this?

I think you are allowed 2 people to give tickets to for free. You register them and they can get e-mailed tix or pick them up at will call.

My issue seemed to be that I was trying it too late at night..........It worked find today. The recipient did not need to have an account set up, but they did have to set it up once they got the email........And, you are right you get two "buddies" you can send to for free. Otherwise, it's $2 per ticket.

Archived