Why Sabres Why???

Do You Believe

It never fails with this hockey club, they pull you in to just break your heart. How many times in the last month or so have they won some games for you to look at the standings and stay to yourself as you watch the other games around the NHL on centerice wow I think they are going to make the playoffs at least get the 8 seed and see what happens against Boston in the first round, which we have owned all season long. I think of an example were I have done this, was when they won two in a row and faced the sens and lost 6-3 and seemed to drop out that it would be hard for them to come back. Then they win a game and are within three points of a spot with lots of games left to do it and they let a team that was no where near as good as them tie them with 3.5 sec left in the game and then go on to lose the game and take a point the will hurt in the end of the season. So I ask you this, why do they does this too us? Its a team that we all love and hope they are going to make the playoffs, as of right now they are 3 points out of 8th to carolina and 2 games at hand and a game left against them. Every fan looks at the standings and the rest of the games and says to themselves buffalo has a great shot in making the playoffs, and all the tools are there or are at least going to be coming back soon (we hope). You look at this...max is starting to play hockey, they play everyone they need to beat one more time, hopefully miller is going to come back soon (patty as played well but he is no miller), and they have fans that care and want them to win. So why sabres why??? Just go out and play 60 f*&%ing minutes!!! And for everyone that reads this and has tickets to go to the rest of the home games (and hopefully the playoffs) be as loud as you f*&%ing can because they are going to need us more then ever if they are going to make this happen.

Archived