The Pens are more dangerous

RVJ

I wish we made those moves. They got one of the toughest guys in the NHL in Laraque .

Then they get one good net crasher in Roberts. This team became a little more dangerous.

I hope Darcy goes for it this year. There is still time.

I don't think I'm the only one surprised at the transformation the pens have undergone very recently. I personally don't think the Pens make any deals if they don't get red hot at the time they did. I bet they would've tried to make some noise in the Playoffs with the young guns they already had. I think the fact that they gelled so quickly made the Pens GM realize that with a few good moves they have a great shot at winning the cup. If Ottawa and Pittsburgh end up 4 and 5 I think Pittsburgh now has the veteran presence and toughness to take them down. As happy as it would make us Sabres fans to not even have to face Ottawa, is anyone now just a little apprehensive of facing the Pens? I think we'd win a series in 5 or 6, but you never know.

The Sabres now almost have to make an impact trade to keep pace with Pittsburgh.

Archived